Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Gift Suggestions: White Elephant Edition

One of the most common holiday games that I'm asked to participate in each year is White Elephant.  A fun, light-hearted gift exchange that can be played with friends, family, or co-workers.   This season I've already participated in 4 of these, so I can now consider myself a WEE or White Elephant Expert.  The best part of shopping for these games is that you never know who will end up with the gift you brought.  Each time I play, I find that it becomes less about what I end up with, and more about striving to bring the best gift that everyone wants...

Here are my top 5 recommendations for gifts under $25 to bring to these events that are sure to be a hit!



1.  Dinosaur Feet Slippers  
 Self-explanatory.
Available online and at The Gap  $16.00




2.  Violent Lips 
Temporary Lip Tattoos that will change your life.  The cheetah's are my personal fav!
Available online and at Sephora $14.95 




3.  Capri Blue "Volcano" Candle
The best smelling candle my nostrils have ever had the pleasure of sniffing.
Available at Anthropologie $18.00 for the cup



4.  Pillow Pets 
Available at Target, Kohl's, & more  $15.99




Screw the walk of shame, in 2012 let's make it the STRIDE OF PRIDE with this quintessential everything-you-need-the-next-morning kit that fit's perfectly in your clutch!
Kit includes: Fold up flats, Fold up sunglasses, Pain Reliever, Make Up Remover, Deodorant, Mint Drops, Lip Balm, Condom, Hair Band, Perfume Bottle
Available online $22.00






Alright ladies, go forth & spread the holiday cheer (not your legs). 
Happy Holidays to you & yours!
xo
Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment